What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance
- list of prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent x-rays or relevant records
- Completed patient forms (printable PDF)
Insurance and Payment Information
Allergy and Asthma Associates accepts most insurance plans including HMOs and PPOs. We provide insurance billing. You are responsible for charges that are not covered by your insurance, at the time of your appointment.
Your insurance company may require a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work with patients to set up a payment plan.
If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call us at the phone number below. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.